At FPC, we believe that there is a purpose to life; to know God and enjoy Him forever. It is our desire to see young people come to:
- Know Jesus
- Grow in their faith and calling
- Show others His hope and love
- Go and tell the world about their one, true hope of Salvation (Matthew 28:18-20, & 22:37-39)
Middle School Youth Group
Meets weekly (during the school year) every Sunday night, 5:00–6:30 pm. We gather together for fun games, powerful worship singing, and an inspiring and encouraging message. For grades 6 – 8.
High School Youth Group
Meets weekly (during the school year) every Sunday Night, 7:30–9:00pm. Come early at 7:00 pm for a home-made dinner (cost is $1). We gather together for fun games, powerful worship singing, and an inspiring and encouraging message, along with small group discussions. For grades 9–12.
Summer Camps 2017
We offer summer camps for fun and spiritual growth at FPC’s own Camp McCullough:
- Middle School Camp (July 23-28, 2017, 6th grade graduates thru 8th grade graduates).
- High School Camp (August 6-12, 2017, 9th grade graduates thru 12th grade graduates).
We host a number of special events for both our Middle School and High School Groups.
Middle School: Hang-out’s (Monthly, 5th Graders invited), Chapel Handbell Choir, Superbowl Party, Christmas Party.
High School: Turkey Bowl (Football, day after Thanksgiving), Lindsey Handbell Choir, Christmas Party, Superbowl Party.
Each year we take 40+ students to Gleanings for the Hungry in Central California to process food that will be shipped all over the world. These food packages go with the Gospel and feeds the body and the soul.